HP pavilion won’t turn on? What did you do with your laptop? Did you drop it? Did you change anything on your laptop? Most of the people get worried when they are unable to turn on the laptop. Because there is a great possibility turn on the laptop further. As a result, important data, file and other documents are gone forever. But, here is the effective solutions. I have fixed my laptop with this method.
HP Pavilion Won’t Turn On
- Unplug the power or disconnect the charger from the HP Pavilion laptop.
- Remove the battery.
- Hold down the laptop power button for 30-60 seconds.
- Replace the battery, then connect the power again.
- Switch on the laptop.
Hope, it will help. If it does not work for you, you need to move to another method.
- First of all, remove the RAM.
- Then, remove the laptop power adapter and battery.
- Upside down the laptop.
- To remove the static electricity of the laptop, hold the laptop power button at least for 5 minutes.
- Then, leave your laptop for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- After then, insert the RAM into the slot appropriately.
- Plug in your laptop power adapter again.
- Then, start the laptop.
- When the laptop turned on and appear the desktop go to the Control Panel => Power Option.
- There is an option “When I close the lid”, then, select “Do Nothing” option from the drop-down menu appear.
- Then, click on the “OK” button.
- Shut down the laptop.
- Insert the battery into the laptop again.
I think you will be able to turn on your laptop successfully again without having any problem.
- Depending on the laptop model, remove the back of RAM or RAM cover.
- Remove the RAM and install it again.
- Boot the laptop.
- Remove the RAM stick if not work.
- Try to boot again. If still it does not work use the other stick to boot.
- Insert RAM in another dim slot, if still not work.
If your HP pavilion won’t turn on, don’t be panic. There is nothing to worry about. Just follow the guideline above and do the exact thing. Hope it will help you. Enjoy!