If the pins of USB ports touch one another, they may conflict and cause many issues. There is a great possibility of your dell laptop not turning on power light blinking, due to this issue. Check your laptop carefully if you get any damage to the laptop. After checking all the ports, if you don’t get any damage and everything is fine, you should follow the other process of the article.
Dell laptop not turning on power light blinking
We have shared the best solution to solve the problem. Hope, it will help you to handle not only Dell laptop but also all brand’s laptop.
- Hard reset
- Disconnect all external devices like USB mouse, keyboard, pen drive, printer cables, etc.
- Unplug the charger and remove the battery from the laptop.
- Press and hold the laptop power button for at least 20 seconds so that it can drain residual power.
- Then, connect the charger and battery.
If this process is not fixed your laptop, go for another process.
- Check AC Adapter
- Plugin your AC adapter to the power supply.
- Check whether the AC adapter LED is ON.
- If ON, the adapter is OK. Otherwise, you need to replace it with the new one.
If you have a damaged or faulty AC adapter or power cord, just replace it to solve the problem.
- Check the battery
- Remove the battery from the laptop.
- Plugin the AC adapter and connect it with the laptop.
- If your dell laptop turned on, but won’t when battery installs, that means your battery is damaged or bad.
If the problem is not fixed yet, follow the video.
Also, you can check our related posts.
A hard reset may solve Dell laptop not turning on power light blinking in maximum cases. If it does not solve the problem, try another process. If it is a battery issue and under warranty, then you should contact with the Dell support center first.